Ready to enroll?
We have different options available.
Note : Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be provided Free of Cost to all our Occupant’s.
Eligibility for the Hostel
Admission is strictly on first come first serve basis only and with the submission of certain statutory requirements as detailed below
• Electricity charges will be additional @ Rs.14 per unit as per the individual meter of every room. The total amount will be divided equally amongst the room occupants.
How to Apply for Check-in
- Please go to our Register section, fill in all details, upload a copy of your proof of ID, Address and Photograph and give your choice of room No.On approval of the same a confirmation email will be sent to you with an admission number for making payment of the Security Deposit.
- The occupancy is for a minimum period of one month ( 30 Days ) and the first tariff charges calculation at the time of moving in will be from the date of occupancy.
- The occupants have to Login to the checkout section and fill in the necessary details as required.
- As the minimum occupancy period is for one month (30 Days) those who wish to stay only for one month will have to simultaneously do both the check- in and check-out procedure at the time of joining to avoid payment of an additional 30 Days Tariff.
- If the occupant does not register in the check-out procedure section but still wants to check-out all of a sudden then the facility manager will help her to complete the online formalities and 30 Days Tariff from that date will have to be paid by the occupant